Friday, October 19, 2012

Support Scott Kurt & Memphis 59 Kickstarter Project


Our favorite local rock band, Scott Kurt & Memphis 59, is ready to record a new CD. The issue. Like most musicians - funds. You can assist their effort by supporting their Kickstarter Project as they attempt to raise $2,500. Here's the scoop in Scott's own words. You can also see the band tomorrow, Saturday October 20th at Tarara Vineyard & Winery for a free concert.
Hello friends,

Singer/Songwriter Scott Kurt here and I'm in the process of putting out a new album.  I've been working with some award winning musicians, engineers and producers who have also collaborated with artists like Jason Aldean, Taylor Swift, and Rodney Atkins.  I've spent hours, days, weeks and months working on the lyrics, melodies and arrangements.  Luckily when I emerge from the studio my wife remembers what I look like!

Most of the record has been recorded, but I need your support to finish the project and bring it to life. There is still a lot of work to be done such as mixing all of the recorded music into songs, having those songs mastered, choosing the artwork for the album, and finally the duplication of the CD's.

My goal is to raise $2500 to cover these expenses.  This is a fully independent project which means there is no big record company funding the album, which is why your help is so important.  I've come up with some great incentive packages for you to choose from and any support is appreciated.  From $5 to $500, every bit helps.

Please spread the word to any music lovers out there and I want to thank you for your time and support.

-Scott

To see me online visit:  www.scottkurt.com

No comments: