Thursday, January 3, 2013

Loads of Live Music Choices on the Birthday

This Saturday January 5th, I plan on heading out to watch a live show for my birthday. The issue; too many viable options. I would like to start the day at Paradise Springs Winery with Doug Parks - but that's the easy part. It get's complicated at night. I could head west into Loudoun County for some folk or bluegrass with Andrew McKnight and Beyond Borders at the Franklin Park Performing & Visual Arts Center or Dark Hollow Bluegrass Band & The Virginia Ramblers at the Lucketts Community Center. Contrarily, I could head in the opposite direction, into DC for the Jamie McLean Band at Hill Country BBQ or to the  The Hamilton and Ryan Cabrera, Tyler Hilton, & Teddy Geiger. My wife would enjoy that one. Then there's Alexandria and The Birchmere for the Pat McGee Reunion Show. But then again, there are my local venues; Wolf Trap - The Barns (Ari Hest), Jammin' Java (Michael Clem), IOTA Club (Melodime), or Dogfish Head Alehouse (William Walter & Co. ). That's a lot of music options. Thanks to all for coming to D.C. Cheers

No comments: